What you'll learn
- In this acupressure massage course you will learn some of the most powerful acupressure massage points to use and point combinations that Mark has used in his massage clinic for over 20- years
- In this acupressure massage course you will go away from this acupressure massage course with a thorough understanding of what, how and why to do acupressure massage for many different health conditions or even just to give yourself an energy boost by using these techniques
- In this acupressure massage course you will be able to treat yourself or friends, family or massage clients with these incredibly potent acupressure massage points to ease pain, help you become more energized and healthier!
- Also, in this acupressure massage course you will know the best acupressure massage points to treat low energy, irritability, weight loss, headaches, skin conditions, pain, nausea and much, much more!
There are no tools needed at all for this acupressure massage course
Start learning acupressure massage today so that you can treat your
own health conditions,for loved ones or your massage clients using
Mark's proven combinations of acupressure points.
Mark has received rave reviews from his Award winning massage clinic for his pain relieving treatments and now you can learn exactly the same powerful acupressure massage point combinations that he used on thousand of clients in his massage clinic for over 25 years.
In this Acupressure massage course, you will be able to treat yourself and others with these incredibly powerful acupressure massage point combinations that Mark has devised over years of clinical experience.
You will know exactly which are the most powerful acupressure massage points to effectively treat:
- poor energy levels
- hot flashes/menopausal symptoms
- colds and flus
- and so much more!
There is a very good reason that acupressure massage has been around for 5,000 years and is still used by millions of people every single day throughout the World. It is a highly effective treatment for pain and various ailments and it works!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This acupressure massage course is for people that would like to take charge of their health in a more positive and natural way using acupressure massage techniques that are over 5,000 years old
- This acupressure massage course is for people that would like to do acupressure massage and be able to be less reliant on drugs to help with common ailments and therefore be more empowered when it comes to their own health
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartWelcome to section 2 (0:45)
StartThe Master Point Of The Head (2:09)
StartThe Energy Booster Point (2:01)
StartThe Cooling Point. (1:28)
StartThe Nausea Point (1:43)
StartThe Happiness Point (3:31)
StartThe Chill Out point (3:03)
StartThe Neck and Shoulder Tension Reliever Point (1:28)
StartThe Gynaecological Point (1:36)
StartOk, now lets have a little check at what skills you now have (3:09)
StartWelcome to section 3 (0:13)
StartYour Daily Health Routine. (4:47)
StartAcne, Eczema and other skin disorders (8:02)
StartAsthma/Breathing problems (6:15)
StartPoor energy levels (1:07)
StartEmotional wellbeing (4:42)
StartColds and flus (8:23)
StartInsomnia and lavender (2:06)
StartEyestrain/Red Eyes/Blurred Vision/Dry Eyes (2:52)
StartStomach/Digestive problems (1:33)
StartHot Flashes (2:32)
StartAllergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever) (4:54)
StartMenstrual Disorders (2:41)
StartSmoking Cessation (2:00)
StartMemory and concentration (2:45)