What you'll learn
- In this aromatherapy course, you will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this aromatherapy course from Mark personally
- In this aromatherapy course, you will know how to blend essential oils for everything from treating skin conditions to cleaning your house without chemicals to helping sprains and muscular pain
- In this aromatherapy course, you will have a deep and thorough understanding of how to use essential oils in your everyday life with confidence and will appreciate the power of these wonderful gifts of nature.
- In this aromatherapy course, you will know what the essential oils are used for, how to blend them and which essential oils you can use for different ailments
- In this aromatherapy course, you will be able use aromatherapy to make your own tigerbalm, muscle rubs, homemade vicks vapor rub for colds and flus, body scrubs, massage oil blends for all types of emotional situations
- There are no prerequisites in this aromatherapy course. You will of course, need to get some essential oils
What people are saying in Mark's aromatherapy course:
"Are you looking for the Essential Oils class that will enable you to learn and experiment freely on your own when completing the actual aromatherapy course? Look no further, because THIS IS IT! " A.J.
"Through the years I have taken several aromatherapy essential oils courses. Mark's lectures are by far the best I have taken." L.W.
"There's so much info I was able to glean from Mark, I don't even know where to start. This was definitely what I was looking for in an Aromatherapy class & instructor" L.B.
Learn aromatherapy and use essential oils today from best-selling instructor, Mark Perren-Jones!
is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National
Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#1805) and you
will receive 5 CEU credits on completion of this course
NEW! A complete section on essential oil blending has just been added to Mark's aromatherapy course!
This is a complete and comprehensive beginner's aromatherapy course to guide you on how to use essential oils in your everyday life.
being able to use aromatherapy and essential oils to make your own all
natural chemical free soaps, cleaning products, muscle and joint
relieving balms and salves, bath salts, lavender body lotions and
moisturizers, peppermint foot creams, anti bacterial hand gels, fungal
creams, spritzers for sunburn and so much more.
In this Aromatherapy course Mark teaches you how you can apply aromatherapy and essential oils to all aspects of your life for your health, your home and your happiness.
- Learn Aromatherapy to Pamper yourself and others: You will learn how use aromatherapy and essential oils to make your own body scrubs, which carrier oils to use and why, bath salts, body lotions, spritzers, peppermint foot creams, liquid hand soap and body soap and so much more!
- Learn Aromatherapy to Treat Pains: You will learn which are the best essential oils to treat sprains and muscular aches and pains and learn how to make muscle rubs and salves using the most potent essential oil blends and also make your own homemade tiger balm, essential oil remedies for arthritis and joint pains plus so much more!
- Learn Aromatherapy for your Health: You will learn which are the best, most powerful essential oils to make your own all natural insect repellents and bug sprays. Also, which are the most potent essential oils to treat skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and acne. You are going to be able to use aromatherapy in your everyday life to treat headaches, use essential oils to treat fungal problems, burns, insomnia, make anti itch creams and so much more!
- Learn Aromatherapy to have a Chemical Free Home: You will learn how to make dozens of essential oil combinations so that you can have your own all natural air freshener, dishwashing liquid, house cleaners, glass cleaners, kitchen wipes, anti bacterial hand gel and so much more!
You will come away from this Aromatherapy course with a thorough grounding in how to use essential oils in your day to day life!
You will also learn which essential oils are best for use with your diffuser for different emotional states.
You will know what dilution rates will need to be applied for each situation.
You will know how to treat certain health and skin conditions using essential oils plus be able to use various blends of massage oils for different situations.
Finally, you will understand just how incredible aromatherapy and essential oils are and how powerful they are when used properly.
Make no doubt about it, there is a reason that essential oils have been used for thousands of years-they are very powerful therapeutic tools and once you begin using them you will wonder why you haven't been using them all of your life!
My courses are now full accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course of mine you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- Anyone that would like to have an understanding of aromatherapy and how to use these powerful essential oils
- People that would love to be able to make their own all natural chemical free cleaning products for the home using aromatherapy and essential oils
- People who would love to know how use aromatherapy to make their own balms and salves, soaps, gels and lotions using wonderful essential oils
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartA few words about this course (1:34)
StartLet's get the aromatherapy happening straight away (2:40)
StartWhy Do Certain Plants Have Essential Oils? (2:27)
StartWhy essential oils have such huge variations in cost. (2:57)
StartBuying your essential oils (6:18)
StartThis is important when buying citrus essential oils (0:49)
StartSo how do they adulterate essential oils? (5:40)
StartResults from the adulterated essential oil test (0:48)
StartStoring your essential oils and their shelf life (3:13)
StartThe shelf life of carrier oils (0:40)
StartEssential Oils, absolutes, hydrosols and CO2 extracts-what are these? (3:52)
StartWelcome to section 2. (0:40)
StartWhich diffusers do I prefer and why? (4:35)
StartThings that you are going to need. (5:50)
StartBefore you get started (7:29)
StartLearning to blend the notes (5:15)
StartEssential Oil Safety, Dilution table and Conversion Guidelines (6:21)
StartMaking a stimulating blend (3:56)
StartMaking a soothing blend (3:10)
StartSome Research On Lavender's Calming effects (1:54)
StartBlending Essential oils for specific emotional states (4:59)
StartMaking a blend for pain relief (2:47)
StartAntibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic oils (1:57)
Startwarming and cooling oils (1:26)
StartThe essential oil categories (4:23)
StartWhat are Carrier Oils? (9:42)
StartThe Essential Oil Essentials (14:13)
StartA few words about this section (0:26)
StartA word about making the rubs and salves in the course (1:25)
StartBuying Honey, Coconut Oil and Other Oils. (1:46)
StartMake your own all natural deodorant (3:34)
StartMake your Own Body Polishes and scrubs (1:06)
StartMake your Own Luxurious Lavender Bath Salts (0:54)
StartMake your Own Foot Scrub (1:13)
StartMake your own amazing air fresheners and spritzers (1:14)
StartMaking your own natural inhalers (1:54)
StartWonderful, All Natural Body Wash (3:38)
StartAll Natural insect Repellent (1:36)
StartHydrating Honey Liquid Body Soap for problem skin (1:16)
StartMaking your Own Massage oil Blends, a quick recap (1:39)
StartMake your own all natural shampoos and conditioners (2:04)
StartHow to make Thieves Formula and make Liquid Hand Soap (2:44)