How to Fix your own Rotator Cuff and Shoulder pain
If you are a massage therapist, or it is your own shoulder, learn how to treat rotator cuff and shoulder pain
What you'll learn
- Whether you are a massage therapist wanting to learn how to treat shoulder pain for your massage clients the same way that Mark Perren-Jones treated thousands of people in his massage clinic, or it is your own shoulder pain, you will have the knowledge to treat your own shoulder pain and rotator cuff injuries
- You will have the knowledge and skills set to be able to fix your own shoulder or neck related shoulder pain if you should ever experience this pain again in the future
- You will know the main causes of shoulder problems and know how to address them so that you are no longer aggravating your shoulder causes harm day after day
- If you are a massage therapist and would like to know how to treat clients in your massage clinic or you suffer from shoulder pain yourself, all that you will need to do is watch the online course and follow the steps and exercises from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones
Learn how best-selling massage instructor, Mark Perren-Jones, treated thousands of his massage clients with shoulder pain in his massage clinic.
Whether you are a massage therapist wanting to know how to treat your massage clients with shoulder pain, or it is your own shoulder, in this course you are going to learn how easy it is for you to fix your own rotator cuff and shoulder pain.
You will also learn exactly what causes your shoulder pain so that you(or your massage clients) can then finally stop harming your shoulder. As you will see, it is absolutely essential that you first remove the causes of your shoulder pain to ever hope to have a pain free shoulder. If you do not, massage therapy will be all but a temporary fix.
Once you have learnt the causes of your rotator cuff and shoulder pain and start implementing the techniques and exercises outlined in this course you will see an increase in your range of movement and a decrease in your pain
Importantly, you will also be able to diagnose if your shoulder pain is in fact from a shoulder pathology or if it is from a neck pathology and referring pain into your shoulder. This of course is a vital step to a full recovery and doing the correct exercises. As you can imagine, it is worthless to do shoulder exercises when its actually neck exercises that you should be doing.
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
- What causes your shoulder pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your back can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain free.
- How to treat your own pain without drugs, treatments or surgery.
- How to save 1000's of dollars on unnecessary treatments.
- How to fix your own shoulder pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your symptoms ever again.
- Massage therapist will be able to learn how to treat shoulder pain effectively in their massage clinic, or anyone who has shoulder pain or rotator cuff issues or even shoulder impingement problems can do this course. The course is very easy to follow and the steps are logical and clear.
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartIntroduction to shoulder and rotator cuff pain (3:54)
StartWhere is your pain coming from? Your shoulder or your neck? (7:41)
StartStep 1: What are the major causes of shoulder pain? (4:30)
StartYour Mother was right! (4:31)
StartStep 2: What to do for your shoulder pain if it was neck related (4:19)
StartRemove the Pain- Exercise 1 (2:48)
StartRemove the Pain- Exercise 2 (3:26)
StartRemove the Pain- Exercise 3 (3:51)
StartRemove the Pain- Exercise 4 (2:15)
StartRemove the Pain- Exercise 5 (2:32)
StartStep 3 :Maintaining a healthy, strong and stable shoulder (2:06)