What you'll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this acupressure massage course from Mark personally
- You will know how to find the relevant acupressure massage points on the body to stimulate them using specific acupressure massage techniques
- You will be able to help people(or yourself) with back pain, sciatica, neck pain, upper back pain, lower back, knee and shoulder pain by using specific acupressure massage combinations
- You will be able to give remedial exercises to do at home for your massage clients to help alleviate their problems
- You will know how to apply acupressure massage techniques effectively for pain relief
- You will have an excellent knowledge of what works and what doesn't in acupressure massage and why
- You will be able to differentially diagnose certain pains and where they are coming from and also know how to treat them with acupressure massage techniques
- You will have a fundamental understanding of how to self treat your own pains with acupressure massage today!
- If you are going to perform acupressure massage on clients you will need either a massage table or a futon
- If you are going to do acupressure massage techniques for your partner or friends you can use a bed, a futon, a place on the floor with a few blankets or something to make it softer or if you have one, a massage table
Learn acupressure massage techniques from best-selling instructor, Mark Perren-Jones today!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805) and you receive 5 CEU credits in completion of this acupressure massage course
"This acupressure massage course is informative and enjoyable i really want to just keep going with it I cannot put it down. Learning so many beneficial acupressure massage techniques and skills this course is a secret gem. It was such an engaging and informative course which I could not put down - the most interesting and clearly explained course to date. Learn from the BEST"
"Once again, the best specialized information. I love the way Mark gets straight to the point without holding out important information. Great job, top of the line instructor/teacher please keep it up."
So what makes my acupressure massage course so different to other courses?
In this acupressure massage course you will learn a methodical, systematic approach to treat each condition just like I do in my massage clinic-not simply learn a few acupressure massage points and basically just hope for the best which the majority of acupressure massage courses and books tend to teach
In this acupressure massage course we deal with lower back pain and sciatica, neck pain, upper back, shoulder and knee pain. Each painful condition is structured so that you know exactly how to treat your client/friends/family or yourself by using specific acupressure massage techniques.
1. Questioning before doing your acupressure massage treatments
Firstly, you will ask questions about the person's pain so that you gather information about the symptoms/severity etc so that when you see them for their next acupressure massage treatment you can then ask how they have progressed and how their pain is since you last saw them. Or if you are treating yourself you will be able to assess your own progress.
2. Address and remove the causes of the pain.
This is such a vital step which hardly ever is addressed!
Let's say that you or your client/partner/friend has lower back pain and/or sciatica. You do some acupressure massage and give the person some temporary relief but the pain keeps coming back and you have no idea why.
Well, have you addressed what is causing their pain in the first place?
No...Probably because firstly you have no idea what causes it so the person continues to harm their backs every day and therefore remain in pain.
In this acupressure massage course you will learn exactly what are the major causes of neck, back, shoulder and knee pain and even sciatica and will then be able to remove the causes!
3.Treat the affected areas with acupressure massage techniques and other specific soft tissue release techniques
In this step you will be taught extensively how to treat each condition using both acupressure massage point techniques, trigger point release and other soft tissue techniques to decrease tension, create better blow flow and nutrients to the affected areas. You will learn how to use correct posture, correct depth, how long to treat for , how often should you treat, and so much more!
4. Differential Diagnosis
Here is another incredibly important step! Let's say that you or the person that you want to treat has a painful shoulder. You treat the shoulder but the shoulder shows no improvement. You have no idea why. What if the shoulder pain is not coming from the shoulder but it is actually being referred from the neck? That's right! It is actually a neck pathology that is referring pain to the shoulder. So you need to treat the neck not the shoulder. How do you know? I teach you very simply how to detect where the pain is coming from.
5.Home Exercises after their acupressure massage treatment
Once again, this is such an important step to becoming pain free and i see time and time again people doing the wrong stretches which actually worsens their problem. For example, if a person has lower back pain and/or sciatica due to a disc bulge(almost all sciatic nerve related problems are related to L5-S1 disc problems) then the last thing that you would want to do or advise the person you are treating is to do forward bends, knees to chest exercises and lying on your back bringing your leg across your body-it will worsen your problem. I teach you the exact exercises that have helped tens of thousands of people worldwide for each condition!
6. Self acupressure and trigger points release techniques for home
Here you learn how to self treat using self acupressure massage at home using very simple things that will keep you pain free. I also teach the benefits of foam rolling which is another fabulous method to keep your muscles loose and pain free!
acupressure massage course, my objective was to create the most
comprehensive, most effective acupressure massage course for pain
relief. I believe that i have done this. You will be able to not only
help your own pain but also your clients, friends and families
pain based on my 20 plus years of experience, training and knowledge.
I truly hope that you enjoy my course!
All of Mark's courses are full accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- Anyone can take this course. Acupressure massage is fun, safe and extremely effective in helping people's pain or your own
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartWelcome to the Course (1:47)
StartHow does acupressure work to relieve pain? (4:05)
StartThe treatment area (lower the table) (1:04)
StartAcupressure the right and wrong ways to perform it (2:14)
StartHow do we apply pressure? The Goldilocks zone. (2:17)
StartHow to get the acupressure timing correct (2:52)
StartYour posture and body mechanics are vitally important! (3:17)
StartHow often should you treat someone (3:01)
Start2 Very Powerful Pain Relieving Points You Can Use On Each Condition (4:10)
StartWelcome to the World's quickest anatomy and physiology lessons (1:51)
StartThe Integumentary System (1:47)
StartThe Skeletal System (0:53)
StartThe Muscular System (1:25)
StartThe Cardiovascular System. (1:05)
StartThe Digestive System (1:24)
StartThe Nervous System (1:38)
StartThe Respiratory System (3:00)
StartWhen in doubt, don't (0:46)
StartHelping Lower Back Pain (1:15)
StartLower Back Pain Questionnaire (5:04)
StartThe causes of lower back pain (5:56)
StartOk, it's time to start treating! (1:30)
StartTreating Lower Back Pain and Sciatica (9:53)
StartBonus Section! Deep Tissue Massage Techniques for the whole back and neck! (14:59)
StartThe best exercises for lower back pain and sciatica (4:20)
StartA great self treatment to help lower back pain! (2:50)
StartFoam Rolling for the whole back and hips (4:46)